We would like to invite you to get acquainted with the latest study about the organic food market in Poland. The report contains the results of secondary sources analysis, and a survey conducted on a representative sample of Polish Internet users, n=518, in April 2017, supplemented with commentary of experts in the organic food industry in Poland.
Our analysis shows that the researched industry on the supply side, after a period of dynamic growth by 2010, is currently stabilizing, consolidating, and shifting from fresh to processed foods. The market also undergoes corporatization: eco-food has entered the range of big retail brands, which may be a chance for the manufacturers, but also a threat to smaller specialized producers. The number of business events and industrial media and information channels indicates a growing awareness of the industry’s needs for image and communication.
The report can be a valuable source of information for the following entities:
- – Producers, distributors and sellers of organic food
- – FMCG companies considering expanding their range for organic food
- – Healthy food stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets offering organic food or planning to introduce it
- – Ecological associations
- – Publishers, magazines, ecological web portals
- – Universities and research institutes that study ecological food
You can download full report here.