IMAS offers research surveys conducted on-line on the basis of our own experience (the first on-line projects were conducted in 2005) and this of our international partners.
There are three types of on-line research in our offer:
- panel research (respondents are recruited from our IMAS Panel)
- public surveys available on general websites (respondents are visitors to the website)
- on-line surveys among persons from contact lists (respondents may be, for example, company employees, customers, registered newsletter readers etc.)
Advantages of online surveys:
- Speed. The preparation and realization takes less time than in the case of traditional surveys. Upon completion of the survey it is possible to immediately present the preliminary results and begin the analysis.
- Low costs. Online studies are also characterized by low costs. There is no need to print questionnaires, send them by post or employ interviewers and other people (to record, edit and process data).
- Greater access to respondents. Online surveys are the best way to carry out research amongst individuals, who, under normal circumstances, are not easily accessible, e.g. businessmen, doctors, commercial representatives, nursing mothers, etc. An online survey allows the respondent to complete it at any time, as well as to pause the process and end it at a later date.
- Multimedia. Elements of multimedia in the form of visual display, film or sound may be added to an online survey. It is possible for the respondent to answer on the subject of for instance commercials/advertising, or packaging designs.
- Interactivity. Depending on the acquired responses, it is possible to modify the set and order of posed questions. Thanks to this, more accurate studies may be conducted by eliminating certain questions and expanding the responses to others.